Start Date: 2019-04-03
Fulltime Position: Yes
Operate truck in many configurations
Job Overview - Duties and Responsibilities
You must have the ability to;
• Drive and maintain tandem, truck and pup, truck and end dump, quads, wagons, decks and deliver various materials or equipment. May be required to load and unload truck. Majority of time is spent driving.
• Valid Class 1 Alberta Driver’s License
• Experience loading, securing and transporting various types of materials and or heavy equipment, would be an asset
• Perform trip inspection on equipment operated and loaded, ensuring safety and road worthiness
• Comply with applicable legislation including safe operation, carriage of goods, driver’s hours, occupational health and safety
• Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections to ensure mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Maintain daily logs as required, inspection logs and other necessary paperwork.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
• Work over time as required
No Phone Calls Please